The following are the precautions for LCD module operation:
- If the display screen is damaged and the internal LCD leaks, do not let it enter the mouth. If it gets on clothes or skin, wash it quickly with soap and water.
- In order to reduce static electricity, do not carry out assembly and other work in dry environment. The LCD module has a film to protect the display screen. Be careful when removing this protective film as it may generate static electricity.
- The display screen is made of glass. Do not apply mechanical impact, such as falling from height. It must be grounded correctly.
- Minimize electrode corrosion. Water droplets, moisture condensation or current in high temperature environment may accelerate electrode corrosion.
- At low temperature, liquid crystal solidification will lead to directional defects or bubbles. When the liquid crystal module is subject to strong vibration at low temperature, bubbles will also be generated.
- If the LCD module works for a long time and displays the same pattern, the pattern will remain on the screen like a phantom, and there will be subtle contrast differences. If you want to regain the normal working state, you can temporarily stop using it for a while. It is worth noting that this phenomenon will not have an adverse effect on the reliability of the performance.