Digital signage is a brand-new media concept. It refers to a multimedia professional that publishes business, financial and entertainment information through large-screen terminal display devices in large shopping malls, supermarkets, hotel lobbies, restaurants, cinemas and other public places. Audiovisual system. Its purpose is to broadcast advertising information to a specific group of people in a specific physical place and a specific time period, so that it has the effect of advertising.
In public places, the convenient Digital Signage is expected to meet the public’s needs for information circulation. Only with the help of Digital Signage, information can be transmitted to the public, publicity, etc.; with the touch screen technology that is simple to operate and easy to maintain, it is suitable for inquiries and visits of different groups of people, and expands the scope of information transmission. It can provide the public with traffic information, self-booking/appointment, public facilities query, tourism, entertainment, special catering and other public query information. The use of wireless communication terminal equipment can also facilitate the downloading of query results, which is an excellent solution for improving public information and shaping the image of the city. It can be effectively applied to typical places such as government affairs halls, squares, airports, stations, hotels, etc.
The invention of digital signage provides people with a new and dynamic way of information exchange. Whether on the street or in a department store, people can often see signs promoting the latest products. Business people who travel frequently are also very familiar with the airport. See a digital sign showing the latest flight information. In foreign countries, some people put it alongside paper media, radio, television, and the Internet, calling it the “fifth media.”
Features of Digital Media Publishing System
1. Foolish program editing interface, operators can use editing and publishing software to publish various text, icons, animations, videos, audio information and other digital information anytime, anywhere without special training, and integrate them into a “digital sign” for advertising The form is released.
2. Easy to maintain. The system automatically plays, no special management operation is required. Even if the terminal player is accidentally powered off, the system will automatically replay when the power is turned on again, without human operation.
3. Powerful multi-layer mixing function, supporting mainstream formats such as composite video, component video, HDTV high-definition video, and realizing mixed display in multiple ways such as arbitrary opening of windows, transparent overlay, special effects flipping, and scrolling text.
4. Use a variety of media expression methods (video, audio, pictures, animation), called narrowcasting system.
5. A dynamic advertisement that allows the content to change constantly with each passing day.
6. Similar to TV advertisements and advertisements on webpages, but it is highly targeted, flexible in form, and content on demand. Therefore, it can borrow existing various production tools (such as: web page production, VCD production, FLASH production, etc.) mixed use.
7. It is a new technology produced by the fusion of network technology, multimedia broadcast technology, and software component development and integration technology. It is a user-oriented production technology, that is, users can easily learn to make various signs by themselves.
8. This is a rapidly developing technology, and is becoming mature, including technology, the market and the structure of the industry will soon mature. In the past few years, electronic signs appeared in only a few places, such as bank teller machines with CRT touch screens, and information desks in railway stations. But in recent years, it has been seen everywhere, in supermarkets, hotels, buses, and even restaurants and canteens, there are digital signs everywhere.