1. Keep the humidity in the environment where the digital signage is used, and don’t let anything with damp properties enter your digital signage. Powering on digital signage that contains moisture will cause corrosion of the digital signage components and cause permanent damage.
2. To avoid problems that may be encountered, we can choose passive protection and active protection, try to keep the items that may cause damage to the digital signage away from the screen, and when cleaning the screen, wipe it as gently as possible to reduce the possibility of injury Minimize.
3. The relationship between digital signage and our users is the closest, and it is very necessary to do a good job in cleaning and maintenance. After being exposed to wind, sun, dust, etc. in an outdoor environment for a long time, there will definitely be a piece of dust on the screen after a period of time. This needs to be cleaned in time to prevent dust from covering the surface for a long time to affect the viewing effect.
4. It is required that the power supply is stable and the grounding protection is good. Do not use it under severe natural conditions, especially strong thunder and lightning.
5. It is strictly forbidden to enter the screen body such as water, iron powder and other easily conductive metal objects. Digital signage should be placed in a low-dust environment as much as possible. A large amount of dust will affect the display effect, and too much dust will cause damage to the circuit. If water enters for various reasons, please turn off the power immediately and contact maintenance personnel until the display panel in the screen is dry before use.
6. Switching sequence of digital signage:
A: First turn on the control computer to make it run normally, then turn on the large digital signage screen.
B: Turn off the digital signage screen first, then turn off the computer.
7. Don’t stay in full-white, full-red, full-green, full-blue and other full-bright screens for a long time during playback, so as not to cause excessive current, excessive heating of the power cord, damage to the LED light, and affect the service life of the display. Do not disassemble or splice the screen at will.
8. It is recommended that the digital signage has a daily rest time of more than 2 hours, and the digital signage should be used at least once a week during the rainy season. Generally, turn on the screen at least once a month and light it for more than 2 hours.
9. The surface of the digital signage can be wiped with a dry cloth, or a brush or vacuum cleaner can be used for dust removal, and it cannot be wiped directly with a wet cloth.
10. The digital signage needs to be regularly checked for normal operation and whether the circuit is damaged. If it does not work, it should be replaced in time. If the circuit is damaged, it should be repaired or replaced in time. Non-professionals are forbidden to touch the internal wiring of the digital sign to avoid electric shock or damage to the wiring; if there is a problem, please ask a professional to repair it.
The status quo and problems of China’s digital signage market
Multimedia players, digital signage, and advertising player, these are the name changes of digital signage since it entered the Chinese market. It shows that digital signage has gone from a simple VCD+TV to a stand-alone version with a simple system, and then to an advanced webcast. The development process of the control system. Among them, the digital media broadcast and control system adopted in the 2008 Beijing Olympics greatly strengthened the confidence of the domestic advertising machine industry and quickly promoted the development of the domestic broadcast and control system in the direction of industrialization, functionalization and serialization.